INSIDE INCOMING SENATOR BRIAN LISHENGA'S COMMITMENT.
1. HEALTHCARE - With a solid track record on health matters in the country, I have the education and the experience both public and private sector.
2. OVERSIGHT - The Senator's main role. I will publish a public quarterly basis report on the county government's performance for public debate and scrutiny.
3. PEOPLE-CENTERED PROSPERITY- I will work with donors, national and county governments to priorities the creation of new industries and revive those which have closed. This new priorities I will check the county government to make sure the CIDP and budgets capture then properly.
4. EDUCATION - Especially on vocational training, I will steadfastly advocate for restructuring of our 63 county colleges to be restructured to make them more efficient and focused to equip and train our youth for national and international Labor market. We will place a priority on ECD schools teachers and learning environment.
My agenda is #HOPE
MEANWHILE:
"𝐴𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑠, 𝐼 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.
𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑠.
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑓𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐾𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑔𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙"
Kakamega Mbele Zaidi na Lishenga.
Signed
Dr. Brian Lishenga
I support your commitments especially in health which is still a big challenge in Kakamega county.Working as a community health volunteer you have my full support.
ReplyDelete